From: Judy and Bill aboard SV BeBe
To: amelyachtowners@...
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 8:23 AM
Subject: [Amel] Re: Fresh water pump pressure problem

Martin,

Please add the photos Amel sent you to Photos > Photo Albums > Fresh Water System. If you are not familiar how to add them, email them to crew "at" svbebe.com and I will add them for you.

BTW, I am surprised there is not an accumulator near the hot water heater. I assume that Amel must have installed something else to compensate for the increase in water volume due to heating the water.

Best,

Bill
BeBe, SM2k, #387