Re: [Amel] Which boat do you recommend?

Lior <lior246@...>

hi bill,
can i ask you what you dont like on the amel 54?
what do you like more on the super maramu?

thanks
lior

ב-12 ביול 2012, בשעה 18:53, "Judy and Bill aboard SV BeBe" <yahoogroups@...> כתב/ה:

Earl,

Judy and I own a 2003 Super Maramu. It is really very hard to beat this boat. If I were buying today it would be a late model Super Maramu or an Amel 55. The 54 is OK, but the Super Maramu and the 55 are better. But, of course, I am prejudiced...I truly love BeBe, Super Maramu #387. She has carried us round the world safely including one trip through a small Cyclone near India. While our friends work on their boats, I drink beer...and I really like to drink beer. Oh, I do have to make repairs on BeBe...but no other boat that I have encountered during our circumnavigation is as reliable and as easy to service and maintain.

If I were you I would contact Joel Potter at jfpottercys"at"att.net.

Best,

Bill
BeBe, SM2k, #387
Currently Bozburun, Turkey

--- In amelyachtowners@..., "Christophe Lascombes" <c.lascombes@...> wrote:

Hi Earl,

why don't you try a Meltem?
See here: http://www.doevemakelaar.nl/en/ships/188/amel-meltem-51

or here : http://uk.boats.com/sailboats/amel-meltem-11329464/

or here: http://uk.boats.com/sailboats/amel-meltem-12261402/

Good winds

Christophe

LASCOMBES Traductions
Christophe LASCOMBES
Schulstr. 121
D-50767 KÖLN

Tel.: +49 (0) 221 70 99 52 62
Mobil:+49 (0) 172 25 25 864

Internet: www.lascombes.eu

Mitglied der SFT/Membre de la SFT
(Société Française des Traducteurs)

Mitglied der VDS e.V/Membre de la VDS e.V
(Union des Speakers Allemands)