From: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Date: 05/01/2004 05:58:37 PM
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Iso Temp Hot Water Heater

May 1, 2004

Hi Ian:
Thanks for your post. I recently attended the Sail Expo West in
Oakland California, and there researched various hot water heaters.
I concluded that the Iso Temp all stainless steel one would be the
one I purchase as soon as I get Liahona to Ft. Lauderdale in June.
Which size does Amel install as the current equipment; the model 6401
10.5 gallon or the model 6501 13.2 gallon?

All of my discussion about the Quick water heater is just to get me
operational until I get the replacement.

Regards, Gary Silver Liahona

Yahoo! Groups Links