Re: Maramu best generator location

jjjk12s <jjjk12s@...>

Bob,

I have brackets on the tubular supports for the mizzen so the 4 KVA gen set sits over the back of the engine. Advantages and disadvantages between that and the locker. The watermaker has 240V motors on a shelf tucked in on the bulkhead forward of the engine. Pressure vessels are on the starboard side of engine and controls in the walkway to the aft cabin. Sorry no pictures yet, will try to get some.

Regards

John Maramu #91

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Sarff" <bsarff@...> wrote:

I am preparing to install a generator/watermaker and would appreciate any input on the best location on a Maramu. my preference would be the engine room if it will fit. second choice is the port storage locker. What have other Maramu owners done? Do any of you have pictures youy can send or post.

Thanks for your assistance.

Bob
SV Chara