From: Ian Shepherd
Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2012 9:55 PM
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Amel] low pressure water maker pump for a 160 L/H

Hi John,

I am getting close to running out of adjustment of the pressure setting
knob on my 160 l/h. Filters are new but I can only just bring the
pressure into the green band. It may be due to the very warm sea
temperatures at present, but I am wondering it it also may be due to
high pressure pump wear? The oil is changed every 200 hours. Total hours
are around 500.

Any thoughts?

Ian Shepherd SM 414 Crusader Built 2003

On 27/07/2012 13:48, Anne and John Hollamby wrote:

The Email address for Martin is desaladoratyahoo .es as I see that
Yahoo cut it short in my message. John, SM319