Re: [Amel] Re: Correction- Calpeda Air conditioning pump

Sailormon <kimberlite@...>

Bill,

Where did you get the capacitor?

Also is your pump connected to the green/yellow bonding.

Do you notice a lot of salt buildup at the pump hose output connection.

I also notice the same kind of salt buildup ( green) where the return lines
enter a larger pipe on the upper starboard side forward bulkhead in the
engine room I do not know what they are for about 3 or 4 black small metal
pipes draining into an empty black metal pipe

Fair Winds

Eric

Amel Super Maramu #376 Kimberlite

I still do not get why there are 4 poles.

_____