[Amel] Re: Correction- Calpeda Air conditioning pump

Richard,

Are you sure that the bearing was water-cooled and not the pump bushing/seal?

Bill

--- In amelyachtowners@..., Richard <richard03801@...> wrote:

We replaced the large pump Amel supplied with a much smaller is size same capacity pump from Budget Marine in St Marrtin part no: MCH 125 075-03 that has water cooled bearing 230volts 50/60 cycle. approx $310 US no more motor issues.
SM209 For SALE

Regards
Richard Piller
1-603-767-5330

On Aug 1, 2012, at 3:07, "Judy and Bill aboard SV BeBe" <yahoogroups@...> wrote:

Eric,

Some capacitors have twin connection poles on each side which allows a parallel connection.

Bill
BeBe, SM2k, #387

--- In amelyachtowners@..., Sailormon <kimberlite@> wrote:

Does anyone know the specs on the raw water AC pump capacitor on the
Calpeda pump. It has 4 connections; I do not understand why 4. Possibly 2
run and 2 start? But it is one unit.

Fair Winds

Eric

Amel Super Maramu #376 Kimberlite