From: Derek jarvis [mailto:sailorman522000@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, May 24, 2004 2:58 PM
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: New Coast Guard Regulations

Gary
There was an attachment..it is concerning the mandatory 96 hour notice of
arrival for boats coming into the US.

amelliahona <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
Was there an attachment that didn't get attached? What was it that
came across your desk?
Thanks, Gary Silver s/v Liahona Hull # 335

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, Derek jarvis
<sailorman522000@y...> wrote:
> This came across my desk here at Bollman Yachts that is a new
ripple in the Home Security regulations for yachts coming to the US.
> Sounds like they mean business!
> Cheers Derek Jarvis

> Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70/year

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor