Re: [Amel] Eberspacher Problem

Richard03801 <richard03801@...>

Yes we had that issue on our Maramu the fix at that time was to clean the glow plug. And be sure the fuel filter and pump are working. Good luck.

Regards

Richard Piller

Cell 603 767 5330

On Aug 21, 2012, at 11:59, Ian Shepherd <sv_freespirit@...> wrote:

Hi,

I am having a curious problem with my Eberspacher diesel heater. When I
rotate the control knob to either blower or heat nothing happens other
than the green light in the knob comes on with a steady green. There is
no airflow through the system and there are no subsequent error messages.

I have checked that the fan rotates freely, removed all the electrical
plugs including the one on the back of the control switch and cleaned
them with switch cleaner. The system seems to be dead apart from the
green light coming on. The CB seems to be OK.

Has anyone had a similar problem who might be able to shed some light on
what could be wrong?

Ian Shepherd SM 414 Crusader built 2003 Location Santorini