Replacement Batteries

M. Ann Harsh <syharmonie@...>

Hi, We need to replace our Delphi batteries here in the US. We think
we would like to stay with the Delphi batteries which we have been
pleased with over the years and for the appropriate fit (battery box,
connectors, cables, etc.) So far we have had no luck finding them and
talking to reps at Delphi has not helped. Does anyone know where we
can find these in the US? We are located in Maryland. Does anyone
know the Part Number to request. When I tell Delphi the numbers we
read on our European batteries they cannot find them?? Please send
any replies to me at syharmonie@yahoo.com Thank you. Ann Harsh SM#160