Re: [Amel] Bilge Pump

Martin <yachtcaduceus@...>

The gearing on our Reya/AMFA bilge pump has broken and as we are in the USA rather than spend a long time getting the parts or a new pump I am considering replacing it with a Jabasco pump for which spare parts are more universally obtainable.

I have found a 24v belt driven Jabasco pump (34600) but note that this only has 1 inch inlet and outlets rather than the slightly larger ones on the Reya pump used by AMEL. I see from the thread 2 years ago that various replacements have been used. Can anyone advise please and if you have a satisfactory replacement perhaps some photographs of the installation.

Thanks,
Martin Bevan
Caduceus
Amel 54 #56