Re: Calpeda AC Pump

Mark Erdos

Thank you for the information. The pump is running a little rough and makes an occasional squeal. It has also leaked a very tiny amount of water. This leads me to the bearings and seals as a good place to start. I had never thought of a well water shop; what a great idea. I'll buy a new capacitor while I'm at it. It seems to me that this would be a good item in the spare parts bag just to keep Murphy away. Thanks again!

Mark

Cream Puff
SM #275

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "captain_cucumber_head" <mcerdos@...> wrote:

Hi,

I am hoping someone can help me with the model number of the blue Calpeda 220vac pump used for salt water cooling of the AC units. The brass plate on my pump is corroded and I am not able to clearly see the specs. This is for a 1999/2000 model SM. Thanks.

Mark

Cream Puff
SM #275