Re: Hot cockpit

jfolino901 <jfolino901@...>

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, johnabo2003 <no_reply@y...>
wrote:
I am very interested in the Super Maramu, but I am a bit concerned
that there will not be enough airflow through the cockpit with such
high fixed dodger.

Has anybody found that when sailing in the Caribbean, that there is
not enough air flow when at anchor or beating in light winds?

Also, what are your experiences with air flow through the rear
cabin
area?
WHILE THE COCKPIT ISN'T AIR-CONDITIONED AS THE CABIN SPACE IS, THE
PORT SIDE WINDOW IN THE DODGER DOES OPEN FOR AIR FLOW. I JUST DRINK A
LOT OF ICE WATER AND OTHER REFRESHING ICE COLD BEVERAGES!

THE AFT CABIN IS BEST FITTED WITH HELLA FANS. THESE MOVE ENOUGH AIR
TO MAKE SLEEPING TOLERABLE.
JOHN FOLINO SM#347 SULAJON