From: "Fisher, Thomas W." <fishert@kgh.kari.net>
To: "'amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com'" <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2012 10:39 AM
Subject: RE: [Amel] Sharki modifications and additions

Thanks for this! Graham

Our boat came with an SSB and ATU on board. Their older, can't remember the model at the moment both are operational. My biggest problem currently is trying figure out an antenna. The original insulated back stay had been recently replaced without insulators. The Triatic is an option as it is insulated but distance from the ATU is an issue. I haven't looked over the grounding yet. I'll likely be asking more about that and how you did inthe future. I'll check out some things this weekend as well and get back to you.
Something else, do you have the electric furling system on the bow.
If so have you had any problems with it?
Thanks Again!!

Tom