Amel logo - high quality vector drawing?

Amel Salvagny

In order to have two new logo made for the sides of my Santorin I need a high quality Amel logo - preferably a vector drawing in the AI, EPS or PDF format.

Does anyone have such an Amel logo file?
Or may be a really high quality photo of the Amel logo?

I have tried looking in the files and photo section of this group but didn't find anything.

If we can obtain such a logo file I have access to a professional foil-cutter and will thus be able to produce weather and sun resistant logos if anyone may need this.

Best regards
Lars
Salvagny #79
Currently lying in Gilleleje, Denmark after our sail from Portugal this summer