Re: Sharki modifications and additions

Jose_Luis Isasi

Hi,

I am interested in 2 and 3. As I am planning some brico for my Amel 41.
Is there any place where we can look at it?

Thanks
JL
XALOL

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "GrahamJohnston42" <grahamjohnston42@...> wrote:

Good day to all Sharki owners,

I have made the following additions to Zephyr that may be of interest to some of you. As all three projects took some thinking and design time I will be pleased to share what information I have.

1) Fit additional autopilot drive. Raymarine Type 2 short linear drive fitted to rudder with changeover switch.

2) Fit 2 x 80w solar panels on swivelling/sliding clamps to rails aft.

3) Fit cockpit enclosure with folding stainless steel framework.

Regards
Graham
Sharki 181 Zephyr