Marina in maiami

alexgennai <agennai@...>

Dear friends,
Now Me, my wife lucetta and our little daughter blu (3yrs old) are in madeira and we are planning to cross atlantic in december than we will sail up towards miami where we'd like to arrive at the end pf may an we will stop there for one year ( more or less). We'd like our daugheter attends a kindergarten there; therefore we are asking your help concerning the following items:
1. From BVI to miami which is the more easy route ( not the speedest!!) ?
2. What is the off limit season to reach miami concerning tropical storm? End of may , beginning of june?
3.have you any suggestion about marina to liveaborad in miami city?
Thanks a lot for your preciuos suggestions
Fair winds
Alessandro lucetta e blu
GRAND CRU
Supermaramu 2k #443