Re: [Amel] Spare Parts, etc.

Ann-Sofie Svanberg <kanalmamman@...>

We would have been very disapointed if there where no spareparts in the boat when we bought her.
If you are thinking of selling your boat, mention this in the advertise instead, Then you show that it is something extra with your boat compared with all the others om the market, and show that you value the spareparts storage.

Ann-Sofie
S/Y Lady Annila
SM 238, Present in Greece

Skickat från min iPhone

28 sep 2012 kl. 08:29 skrev "Judy and Bill aboard SV BeBe" <yahoogroups@svbebe.com>:

Spare Parts: I have been thinking about this subject for some time.

I know of several Super Maramus that were sold with thousands of dollars worth of spare parts. We all know that the spare parts aboard those boats were simply a bonus to the new owner and never added a single dollar to the sales price. I know that we have about $7,000 in spare parts.

Wouldn't it be great if those owners could have sold their spares at a discount to some of us? It would be a win-win.

That said, I am not sure how to go about doing this, other than to encourage a seller to post a list of spares here before listing his boat for sale.

We are not thinking about selling BeBe!

Any ideas or comments?

Bill
BeBe, SM2k, #387
Currently anchored at Ekincik Lamani, Turkey