Da: Attilio Siviero YAHOO <attilio.siviero@...>
A: Briggs Craig <amelyachtowners@...>
Inviato: Venerdì 28 Settembre 2012 3:38
Oggetto: Re: [Amel] Life raft

this is the position of my liferaft (neglect my wife's "basilico"), much better.
In the port locker I put a couple of spare sails

Sorry I understand that no photo attachment is possible. My liferaft is behind mizzen mast, I put 4 wooden blocks glued with 3M 5300 marine adhesive, 25mm marine plywood, and 4 supports bolted on them (the ones used for the fuel tank in the dinghy), and the liferaft belted on them. After I covered it, only for aesthetics, with a red hood.

Cheers

Attilio & Maria Siviero
Amel Santorin#84 "Sisila"

Il giorno 28/set/2012, alle ore 00:39, Stefano Biffi <cptbiffi@...> ha scritto:

Hallo more experience collegues, I'm going for the raft revision. I had in the standard position portside. Taking out I discovered how' s the weight! My question is if anyone of you have the slide outside or any secret to remove quickly in an emergency condition beside the force of the fear! Thanks

Stefano on board N'EVEREST
SM185 now Bocca di Magra