From: Krassopoulos Dimitris <dkra@pcsystems.gr>
To: "'amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com'" <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Hot cockpit
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 09:27:43 +0300

With this explanation all the hatches should not open as always is a
possibility that a wave comes on board or that rain falls. It is obvious to
me that Amel didn't thought that this is usefull which is for sure. The Amel
attitude is that they are most of the time right so this is what we believe.
Even on an excellent boat like the SM2000 is always room for improvements. I
just learned that on the new SM the passarelle is wider than on the
previous boats is that an improvement or not? The opening of the aft cabin
hatches on the side is an improvement but nobody knows about it as an
option.

Regards

_____