Regards

Richard Piller

Cell 603 767 5330

On Oct 1, 2012, at 18:30, Kent Robertson <karkauai@...> wrote:

Hi Danny,
I've just been flushing passively, but thought I might try turning the unit on and leaving the pressure low to facilitate the process.
Kent
SM243
KRISTY

________________________________
From: Danny and Yvonne SIMMS <simms@...>
To: amel owners <amelyachtowners@...>
Sent: Monday, October 1, 2012 5:14 PM
Subject: [Amel] watermaker

Hi all, to those of you who are flushing the watermaker with fresh water regularly and avoiding pickling and cleaning with chemicals. When you flush with the fresh water, do you do this under pressure and put the fresh water through the membranes, or do you run the fresh water through passively with the unit off, or some other way?
Regards
Danny
SM 299 Ocean Pearl
Currently Vuda Point Marina Fiji