Amel 54 Dessalinator Duo D 100 BY

Tony Robinson <tonywrobinson51@...>

Hello everyone.

I have to leave my Amel 54 for about 4 months, afloat in Sicily. I am concerned about the watermaker. I don't have access here to any sterilizer. Can anyone give me some simple instructions as to the best way to preserve the membranes ? I know the system has an automatic freshwater flush, which operates each time I use the watermaker, but can anyone give me some advice as the steps I should take before I leave the boat in a couple of days ? I do have the Dessalinator User manual, but unfortunately it's in french.

Thanks in advance

Tony Robinson (Amel 54 Catriona R # 102)