From: Ken Simons <svmakai007@...>
To: "amelyachtowners@..." <amelyachtowners@...>
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2012 6:36 PM
Subject: Re: [Amel] Authorized Amel Service Representative in Turkey

Hola Judy and Bill,,,

                        I am a new member to the Amel yachtowners group..... If you could help me get started ,,,
it would realy be great.......   I was left in posession of a 1992 Amel Super Maramu,,,,, and have lots of questions..... It is in A1 shape and I want to keep it this way untill we find a new home for her.......
                       How do I e-mail all the members of the group with some of my technical questions.....
An Amel has many features only Amel owners would know...... We have been living on our Formosa 51 for 25 years,,,,, but the Super Maramu is quite different....... My name is Ken Simons,,,, and live with my
wife Jessie in Cartagena Colombia..... Thats also where the Amel is...... The boat belonged to Jim Dernehl
and the name of her is Pao San.........
                     Thanks for taking the time to read this letter,,,, and any info you have for me,,,,about contacting the rest of the Amel Group,,,, would be great !!!!  This e-mail address is also new....
                       O K to put a face to this letter .....   http://www.svmakai.com/   And go to the Gallery

Thanks again          Regards            Ken Simons   mailto:svmakai007%40hotmail.com