Regristration

Ivar Mylde <mylde@...>

Hi,
I hve bought AmelS.M. #53 in France and taken out of French register. I wish to register in Norway. Can any of the Amel owners advise me with the following:

To register in Norway the Maritime Directorate need the gross ton figure messured after the International convention of 1969. In that case I need a line drawing. The gross ton figure Amel give is 30,14, but the French messure after another Convention.
Do any of the owners hve a gross ton figure messured after 1969 Convention ? - or hve any solution to this problem. Fyi, in Norway they wl charge approx 1000 Euro to messure after a line drawings.
The boat is in South France.

Rgds Ivar