From: Alex <uster@...>
To: amelyachtowners@...
Sent: Wednesday, 24 October 2012, 19:04
Subject: [Amel] Hair, toothpaste, soap, food particle, etc. going to bilge.

Since showers and sinks empty directly to the bilge, have any of you had problem with hair, toothpaste, soap, food particle, etc. going to the bilge. Do the electric or manual bilge pumps get clogged?

If so, any advice to prevent this problem?

Thanks in advance, sincerely, Alexandre

SM2K #289 NIKIMAT