Re: [Amel] Re: Yacht insurance

Roque

Bill has a point and I agree with him.

I would just add that, on this particular case, since one of the members
is endorsing Mr Stuseks services, I'd like to hear from her / him.

Otherwise, we could be unfair to Mr Stusek and think that he just sneaked
in using a false statement. Not a good way to start business.

Roque

Atica Amel 54

2012/11/5 Stusek, Scott (Pantaenius) <sstusek@...>

**

Hi there,
I am a direct underwriter for Pantaenius America. I do sell yacht
insurance. One of your members asked me to join your group and introduce
myself because of the Lemma situation. We have a great policy and have
options for worldwide navigational ranges. You might check out our website.
I operate out of Annapolis , MD.
Sincerely,
Scott Stusek | Marketing and Sales

PANTAENIUS America Ltd.
500 Mamaroneck Avenue |Harrison, NY 10528 | United States of America
Tel. 443-569-7995 | Fax. 914-381-2052 | Cell 914-217-7991
sstusek@...<mailto:sstusek@...> | www.pantaenius.com

Confidentiality Notice This electronic transmission is strictly
confidential and intended solely for the addressee. It may contain
information which is covered by legal, professional or other privilege. If
you have received this transmission in error, please notify us and delete
the received data as soon as possible. This footnote also confirms that
this email message has been swept for the presence of computer viruses.
Coverage is not considered bound or amended by Pantaenius America until
you have received a binder, policy or policy endorsement evidencing your
request