[Amel] Re: Yacht insurance

Jose_Luis Isasi

Dear all,

I put here Scott´s message to request to enter to the group:
Comment from user:
I am a yacht insurance underwriter with Pantaenius America, Ltd. I would
like to help out with any insurance related topics and issues you may
have.

So Scott introduced himself properly but as I did not warn him to not
advertise himself commercially, I feel it is my fault.

I usually accept requests from people who, not necessary having an Amel
yatch themselves, however they work with them, take care of them, or
just show a genuine interest for them. In fact I am more busy trying to
avoid spam robots getting into our group.

Scott, all, please accept my apologies for the situation. I will try to
be more careful in the future.

Thanks and regards
Jose Luis - Group Moderator
XALOL

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, kcvabeach <kcvabeach@...> wrote:

I tend to agree with Bill. The website by virtue of name alone is
"Amel Yacht Owners". An Amel Yacht owner's recommendation of
goods/services and vendor contact info should suffice.

George and Kim
SM2K #353

Sent from my Galaxy S®III