VolvoTMD22

Pen Azen is SM 302,June 2000 launch. The boat is in Chile but I am presently in England and need a couple of spares.I have my Volvo serial number but I dont know if the TMD22 is an A, B or C.Apparently there are subtle differences. Has anyone an SM close to mine who has the answer?
Also, when I suggested to the Volvo agents here that I should have the valve clearance checked ( I have 1500 hours) they said that this engine doesnt need it and implied that it would never need it. Does that make sense?
Ian and Judy Jenkins.

It's fast, it's easy and it's free. Get MSN Messenger today! http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger