Re: [Amel] world wide health insurance cover

Maria Geiger

Hello Hector and Silvana,

My advice is to have a look to BUPA International Insurance. You can have a look for a broker in Italy.

http://www.bupa-intl.com/

Kind regards,

Maria

PITU
SM 148

Envoyé de mon iPad

Le 11 nov. 2012 à 18:57, arca noe <arcadinoesailing@hotmail.com> a écrit :

Hi all
My wife and I are from Italy and we're starting to live aboard.
We are looking for health insurance that will cover the world, including Caribbean and USA, with direct payment of emergency medical expenses and hospitalization.
We found only insurance covering US, Australian or UK citizens!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Keep smiling
Hector and Silvana
Arca di Noè (Mango No. 50 in Livorno-Italy)