Delivery and boatsitting services

john martin <symoondog@...>

Hello fellow Amel Owners

I am writing to offer my services to anyone needing delivery and/or boatsitting services for their Amel Super Maramu. I am a very experienced offshore sailor, including a circumnavigation and offshore racing on my previous boat; am an experienced delivery skipper; hold a USCG 50 ton license; and am also the proud owner of my own Super Maramu.

Home based in the US Chesapeake Bay area, I offer reasonable rates and can provide a resume and references on request. If needed for the job, I have an excellent first mate (he too is a lifelong sailboat owner and USCG licensed) and can easily get good additional crew.

Feel free to call me at 410-230-0504 (home) or 757-440-2424 (cell) or send email to "symoondog@hotmail.com.

Best regards

John Martin
SM 248 "Moon Dog"