Re: Internet Range Extender (Booster Antenna)

Rink De Haan

I have tried several techniques in the past. This autumn I bought a
product called "6-mile Wifi Unit". This worked perfect on my Windows 7
laptop computer. You can check out product details at this link:
"http://www.shiptron.nl/docs/WiFi/6-MileWiFi.pdf".
It is made by a small Dutch company consist of electronics wizzards
and only deliver to the marine industry. Product doesn't look slick
but it works super and what I found a relieve, it installed and worked
instantly.
I am based in Kusadasi Marina. Sometimes i pick up usable wifi signals
from the cruise ships docked at the Kusadasi cruise terminal.

Rink de Haan
SM2K #330 Razor's Edge
Kusadasi, Turkey