From: Dennis Johns
To: southbound_group@yahoogroups.com ; Puddle Jump Grp ; amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 6:37 AM
Subject: [Amel] Internet Range Extender (Booster Antenna)

We have concluded our second year of cruising and have found that an Internet range extender (booster antenna) is quite helpful in many anchorages and marinas. Does anyone have a product that they are very pleased with? We have experience with two different products but are looking for something that is stronger and more consistent -off the shelf, we'd prefer to not have to build one ourselves unless you have simple, detailed diagrams.

Dennis & Virginia Johns
s/v Libertad
Bundaberg, Australia