From: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of RIZA CAGDAS CAKIR
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2012 3:13 AM
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Amel] Onan MDKAV 7kW 1999hrs Stops unexpectedly: no error code

Drew,

It seems to me seawater flow sensor by somehow sence there is no flow and
shuts off the genset, and you run again it runs and stops after 30min , if
this is the reason you should see an error code ( blinking on carling switch
) . But I am thinking two possible cause ; 1- fuel filter, if that is old or
dirty that may cause the same thing , 2- sea water flow sensor if it block
somehow by small dirt that stops the genset

If those doesn't solve write back to me,

RIZA

From: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com