bow thruster removal kit

john martin <symoondog@...>

Sorry I was late posting a photo and many thanks to Peter Pappas for it. I put it in "MOON DOG photos" We had 2 photo albums, hence the problem in posting. You can see from the photo how simple it will work. The clamp is tightened around the tubing, close to the motor. Then the 4 screws are then tightened to cause a wheel pulling effect against the bottom of the motor. As most of us have struggled to separate the tubing from the motor it never dawned us us to visit our local machine shop and have a tube puller made. Leave it to Amel to come up with the solution. Plenty of grease is the answer. John "Moon Dog" SM 248