De : closereach [mailto:closereach@yahoo.com]
Envoyé : mardi 17 août 2004 2:20
À : amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Objet : Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Companionway hatch maintenance

Mike,
Thanks. And I too would be interested in learning how to replace the
rubber gasket.
Richard

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, Michael Glass <mglass@r...>
wrote:
I have used Sikens (may be improper spelling) to protect the hatch
with good effect. It goes on easy and 2 coats last a season. Has
anyone had to replace the rubber gasket at the bottom of the
companionway hatch, and if so, what have you used? (I think there
was some discussion of the gasket in the group a year or two ago.)
Mike Glass
Second Call