Strange problem with ONAN

alexgennai <agennai@...>

My boat is a SUPERMARAMU 2k #443 lunched 2004
I just crossed atlantic and during passage Onan worked perfectly for 6h/day for 15days but the 16th day began to "cough" and stopped: I check Racor were ok, I changed fuel filter, But I found impeller broker and so I changed it!
BUT, anyway, after that my ONAN works well for just 20 minutes than starts "coughing" and stops! Now I''m in St lucia and here mechanic can't solve the problem so I'm here asking your help if someone could give us an idea....I'd appreciate all suggestions!!!!

Saluti
Alessandro
GRAND CRU
Supermaramu 2k #443