Help !!! Maramu Deck Repainting ?

Jochen Hofmann <jochen@...>

Hello to all fellow Amel owners.

I would like to address an issue many of the ones of you owning
older Amel yachts will probably face as well.

One day the time comes when you have to revitalize your boat's deck,
i.e. repaint the white antislip areas as well as the "pseudo-teak".

We have asked Amel but their friendly response was "we do not
recommend to paint the deck" (Joel, what is your opinion on this ?)

Who of you have done so, what paint (or material) have you used, and
what are your experiences ?

Presently I am planning to use International's Interdeck antislip
paint. Does anybody have experience with that product ? What else
would you recommend ?

Your support and useful comments will be HIGHLY appreciated.

Regards,
Jochen Hofmann
Maramu # 143 "Blue Song"