Re: [Amel] Main sail for sale

Dennis woods

Hi Fred, I am currently looking to change my mainsail on my Supermaramu
2000 No 408, so should fit. My boat is in Spain so the obvious questions
are what price are you looking for it and what would be the frieght costs.
You can contact me direct with the full specifications on
dennis.woods3@icloud.com or woods.dennis@gmail.com
I look forward to hearing from you.
Happy Sails
Dennis.
IL FLAUTO MAGICO sm2k 408

On Friday, December 21, 2012, Frederic Houdaille wrote:

**

Hi there,
I am selling our SM's main sail as we are upgrading to a high performance
sailcloth in preparation for our long upcoming sabbatical. Our existing
main was made by North Sail in January of 2012 at the request of the former
owner of our boat (I purchased this boat in May of 2012). It has very
limited mileage so it is in great condition, just not quite what I want to
sail around the world with.
Let me know if you are interested.
Cheers,
Fred