To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
From: fhoudaille@yahoo.com
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2012 13:31:54 -0800
Subject: Re: [Amel] Main sail for sale

Hi Paul,

I'll check next time I am on the boat and will let you know then.

Having said that, we are planning on heading out to the Med around mid May so if you do not anticipate to be in RI until May, this could be a problem...

Happy Holiday!

Fred

From: fhoudaille@yahoo.com

Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 10:38:27 -0800

Subject: [Amel] Main sail for sale

Hi there,

I am selling our SM's main sail as we are upgrading to a high performance sailcloth in preparation for our long upcoming sabbatical. Our existing main was made by North Sail in January of 2012 at the request of the former owner of our boat (I purchased this boat in May of 2012). It has very limited mileage so it is in great condition, just not quite what I want to sail around the world with.

Let me know if you are interested.

Cheers,

Fred

"Zazen" #404, in Bear, DE