From: Ian Townsend
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2012 6:32 PM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel] Super Maramu Aft Cabin Bunk

I am buying a pre-2001 Super Maramu. The aft cabin double bunk on port is about 190 cm in length. I am 193 cm tall so this creates a bit of a problem. My wife and I will have sleep somewhat on a diagonal. Has anyone modified this bunk for greater fore-aft width or even gone across with a port-starboard orientation? Many thanks!