From: jjjk12s <jjjk12s@...>
To: amelyachtowners@...
Sent: Friday, 28 December 2012 10:34 AM
Subject: [Amel] Re: Pacific Islands to New Zealand

I am hoping next year to do a trip from Far North Queensland to New South Wales then New Zealand to Pacific Islands and back home via Vanuatu. I have obviously been doing my own research but would appreciate any advice about destinations and timing. I wonder how far east is practical or worth the trip?

John Popeye Maramu #91

--- In mailto:amelyachtowners%40yahoogroups.com, "Dave_Benjamin" <dave_benjamin@...> wrote:

Danny,

You may want to connect with Chris Bone. He runs a yacht delivery service based in Auckland and is very reputable. http://pacificyachtdeliveries.com/

--- In mailto:amelyachtowners%40yahoogroups.com, Danny and Yvonne SIMMS <simms@> wrote:

Hi all,
Being a New Zealand based sailor over a lot of years I have done a number of passages between NZ and Tonga, Fiji, Vanuatu and New Caledonia, most recently in Ocean Pearl from Tonga to NZ, NZ to Tonga, to Fiji and Fiji to NZ.