Re: Maramu - Galley Faucet Handle Replacement

jjjk12s <jjjk12s@...>

I have replaced the showers in the heads with Barka products. I got these from Penguin Engineering in the UK. They have an online catalogue with taps that are very close, try Google. Have you tried Amel? I think you will be able to find something that would work but if you find an exact replacement let us know.

Regards
John Popeye Maramu #91

--- In amelyachtowners@..., "mr_hermanns" <jeremy@...> wrote:

Looks like the galley cold water knob has died, it literally takes
Hercules himself to turn it off.

If any owners out there have experience replacing the faucets/or knows
the best alternative replacement brand + where to purchase an original
replacement (if OEM's are available still)?

Here is the link to the photos:
http://svcerulean.com/2012/12/28/new-galley-faucet-handle-needed/

Happy Holidays Everyone!

-Jer Erika