Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Help !!! Maramu Deck Repainting ?

Jochen Hofmann <jochen@...>

Thank you very much Bob and Patrick for your helpful remarks. When we
finally get to the stripes we will sure go by them (including the college
kid or equivalent) but at the moment we are still at the teak (colour) and
white non skid areas where the gelcoat is at (or very near) the end of its
useful life.

Does anybody have experience ? What paint did you use ? I still have
"Interdeck" by International in my plan but I am somewhat afraid of taking
things from bad to worse .

Fair winds to all of you - it's good to have a great community having great
boats.

Jochen

_____