From: amelyachtowners@...
[mailto:amelyachtowners@...] On Behalf Of Judy and Bill aboard
SV BeBe
Sent: Saturday, January 05, 2013 11:59 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: Re: [Amel] Raymarine 300 course computer

Thanks Eric, you answered my questions, I think...

Before posting, I emailed Raymarine with compatibility questions regarding
the existing components which are not "plus" components. My reason was to
see if the non-plus components are compatible with the 400G. The reason I
emailed them is the "non-plus" instruments are missing from the
compatibility list in the 400G installation manual. I am still waiting on
that response, but in the mean time I emailed them to see if they have any
refurbished 300 course computers. I assume that you are saying that the
non-plus components are compatible?

I was aware of a "new" 400G on eBay being sold by a UK seller who states
that it has been an on-board spare for 8 years.

Thanks again Eric, you are always there to help us! I appreciate it.

Bill

--- In amelyachtowners@...
<mailto:amelyachtowners%40yahoogroups.com> , Sailormon wrote:

Did he contact Ray marine? Many times they have, factory reconditioned
units, also the newer model 400g Is a wire for wire change. 20 minute job

there are two complete corepcaks and 2 course computers for ebay today

.

Fair Winds

Eric

Amel Super Maramu #376 Kimberlite