Super Maramu mast vibration

islandbwoy4434

Having owned Libby (SM197) for a year now and about 2000 miles of Pacific under her keel we have one phenomena that we need guidance on.

While tied up at the dock we consistently notice the main Matt will start to pulsate with a mild wind. We can hear the furled main sail rattle inside the mast. We can feel this right throughout the boat. It is not violent motion but noticeable.

My thoughts are that the upper and lower shrouds may need adjusting.
Has anyone else experienced this?

Is there a specification and procedure for the shroud tension?

Any other thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

Terry&Dena Singh
SV Libby