Re: [Amel] Re: Maramu stowage plan(s)

Richard03801 <richard03801@...>

Hi we put our tool boxes in that space they are heavy and near the centerline. And its dry.

Regards

Richard Piller

Cell 603 767 5330

On Jan 8, 2013, at 5:50, Andrew Croney <allezaubon@yahoo.com> wrote:

Thank you all for your valued advice,

I am sure we will be re-arranging things BUT we do intend to have a stowage plan.

One more question : The DEEP storage space under the seating behind forward bulkhead - what have you used this space for ?? We're thinking in terms of Tins and Rice ( yes we're from Asia )

We would be interested to hear what you feel is best to store in this space.

Thanks in advance for your feedback , much appreciated.

fair winds

Andy