From: sharki41 <hannamj@...>
To: amelyachtowners@...
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2013 6:54 AM
Subject: [Amel] Re: Port light / window eplacement on Amel Sharki

I am also planning to replace all of the port lights on our Sharki. I am planning to use Dow 795. Does anyone know what Amel used originally ? Also be aware that Acrylic (Plexiglas) comes in various grades.
Mark Hanna , Sharki No. 49

--- In amelyachtowners@..., "Gene" wrote:

Good day all,

Has any one attempted to replace the fixed port lights / windows on the Amell Sharki

What issues did you have what type of sealant or gasket did you use.

Thanks in advance for any information.