From: "davidcrisp" <david@familycrisp.com>
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Water maker lay-up
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2004 10:17:09 -0000

Now we are back in the UK where fresh water is free and readily
available I want to put our water maker to bed - for the winter and
long term.
The instructions I have are very unclear. Can someone advise me on
what the best method is for 'laying-up' the water maker? Presumably
it will need sterilzing and protection against freezing? Our is the
24V 50l/hr model.
Thanks,
David