Re: [Amel] New sails for supermaramu 2k

karkauai

I would have a loft do the measurements unless you are going to be in a really distant place. That way if there's anything out of synch they won't be able to blame you. My sails are Dacron with Spectra and the main and mizzen have vertical battens who h give the furling sail a much better shape. I was told by the loft (Banks Sails in Kemah, TX) that they should last 10-15 years with normal use.
Kent
SM 243
Kristy
On Jan 12, 2013, at 10:59 AM, "alexgennai" <agennai@...> wrote:

I have to replace my mainsail and jib so I'm asking you if someone could give me the right dimensions for main and jib and I 'd appreciate some suggestions concernig material and kind of cut .Now I am in martinica and I'm planning in spring to sail to USA.
Thanks
Alessandro lucetta blu
GRAND CRU
supermaramu 2k #443