Re: Rép. : [Amel] Re: New sails for supermaramu 2k

amelforme

Serge, after reading your post about Gateff, I am not so sure about what you meant with your long last sentence. Could you please help me understand?

Joel F. Potter
954 812 2485
iPhone

On Jan 13, 2013, at 5:16 PM, Serge Tremblay <laetitiaii@...> wrote:

Hi

I bought a hydranet genoa from Mr Gateff, wonderfull and dedicated sailmaker whose enterprise was then a subsidiary of Bic (recall the America's cup chalenge).

I have sailed many thousand of miles, the sail has not deformed, looks like new, would recommenf Gateff sails to anyone and if the enterprise is now under Doyle and they have retained the knowledge base... this is the best choice over any fast talking, cheap drawing, even if sincere and honest, sailmaker not knowing that a Amel may be a stubburn mule if not properly dressed...

Serge, V/ Opera

Mango #51